How to Apply
Senior Lunch Program
Who is eligible? Rio Grande Valley seniors (60 years or older) and adults with disabilities (18 – 59 years old) are invited to join us for lunch at locations across the Valley. Click here to learn more and see a full list of locations.
Who is eligible? Amigos Del Valle’s Wellness Programs are available to residents of the Rio Grande Valley, who qualify based on a primary diagnosis and symptoms. Eligible diagnoses include:
- Autoimmune disease (e.g. Lupus)
- Cancer, active diagnosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- End-stage renal Disease (ESRD)
- End-stage Liver Disease (ESLD)
- Hepatitis C
- Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Neurologic Condition/Stroke/Parkinson’s
- Recent Major Surgery
Important: The application form must be filled out completely in order to be considered for services.
Please print this Application Form and have your doctor fill it out. This form is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Reader for free if you don’t already have it installed in your computer.